Help and Creating an account
For help please go to https://nationalallergystrategy.org.au/training-help and fill out the form.
Creating an account
To create a new account go to https://foodallergytraining.org.au/login/signup.php
- Fill out the information.
- Example Username: suzanne98
- Example Password: bluE?sPy901
- Remember the password needs to have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) [such as punctuation ?!;@] .
- Plus other details as requested.
- Then click Create my new account button.
- The page should then close and show what is happening in the next message. If the page does not close then you have not entered the information in the fields either uniquely or correctly. There should be a message near the field that needs to be changed.
An individual's result is stored on the site database and accessible by them, so each individual needs to have their own account and therefore their own email address.