Help and Creating an account
For help please review the information on this page.
If you still need help go to https://nationalallergystrategy.org.au/training-help and fill out the form.
Once you have successfully completed a course you can access your certificate from the bottom of the course page when you are logged in.
All about Allergens for General Food Service
- All about Allergens 2 - superseded course as from 15 October 2020
- All about Allergens 2020 - from 15 October 2020
- The next step for cooks and chefs: general food service
- The next step for cooks and chefs: camps
All about Allergens for Hospitals
- All About Allergens for Hospitals: Kitchen Managers and Supervisors
- All About Allergens for Hospitals: Kitchen Staff
- All about Allergens for Hospitals: Ward Managers and Nurses
- All about Allergens for Hospitals: Ward Support Staff
To create a new account go to https://foodallergytraining.org.au/login/signup.php
- Fill out the information.
- Example Username: suzanne98
- Example Password: bluE?sPy901
- Remember the password needs to have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) [such as punctuation ?!;@] .
- Plus other details as requested.
- Then click Create my new account button.
- The page should then close and show what is happening in the next message. If the page does not close then you have not entered the information in the fields either uniquely or correctly. There should be a message near the field that needs to be changed.
An individual's result is stored on the site database and accessible by them, so each individual needs to have their own account and therefore their own email address.